Copyright Essentials: An Introduction, June 2023
2 day event
Part 1: Monday 12th June 2023, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Part 2: Monday 19th June 2023, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
This booking is completed on Eventbrite.
Who should attend?
(you must attend each day to complete the training)
In each Copyright Essentials module, we’ll look at key areas to help support your organisation remain copyright compliant.
This fundamental course is perfect for anybody who needs an introduction to the basic copyright principles and/or is reproducing, creating, sharing, publishing, commissioning or digitising content. This session will help you to understand how you can protect and use your rights, as well as on what basis you can use content created by others. Other forms of intellectual property will also be briefly outlined.
“Very helpful training session and with useful resources”
Delegate from online training module
Benefits of attending
- Understand the basic principles of copyright
- Identify what types of work are protected by copyright and for how long
- Consider authorship and ownership issues associated with different types of works
- Be guided to content you can use for free
- Ask the trainer questions around key related topics
- Interactive activities
- Comprehensive training materials
- Q&A session
The contents of the course are based on the assessment of Naomi Korn Associates Ltd at the time the course is run. It should not to be considered legal advice. If such legal advice is required, the opinion of a suitably legally qualified professional should always be sought.
- 0 – 10 Working Days = 100% of the course fees
- 11 – 20 Working Days = 50% of the course fees
If you wish to cancel your booking please get in touch with us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org