In a fast paced digital age all organisations need to protect and exploit their intellectual property rights and limit the risks associated with using other peoples’ content.
NKCC offers a broad range of consultancy services supporting organisations to meet their legal responsibilities in the fields of information law, copyright and data protection, and to exploit their information assets through appropriate licencing.
NKCC offers professional management consultancy in:
- Developing policies, procedures & tools to manage intellectual property rights
- Licensing strategies to support access, use & new business models
- Copyright, trade mark & brand licensing
- Compliance Audits
- Protecting and exploiting rights
- Managing and mitigating rights related risks
- Drafting and adapting licences
- Digital asset management
- Rights clearance
- Project direction and management of information law projects
- Trade mark registration & advice about trade mark infringement
- Recording rights and permissions on collection management systems
- Research and lobbying