NKCC offers a broad range of management consultancy services supporting organisations to meet their legal responsibilities in the fields of information law, copyright and data protection. We can also you help to exploit your information assets through the appropriate licensing frameworks.
NKCC’s team provide professional management consultancy which support a “privacy and rights by design” culture in the following services:
- Developing policies, procedures and tools to manage your rights and compliance obligations
- Creating licensing strategies to support access and use of your Intellectual Property Rights
- Registering trade marks and developing strategies to support brand licensing activities
- Carrying out compliance audits, health checks and information asset audits
- Developing strategies and procedures to manage and mitigate rights related risks
- Drafting and adapting licences to support licensing frameworks
- Scoping rights and permissions requirements within digital asset management systems
- Rights clearance
- Project direction and management of information law projects
- Advice about trade mark and copyright infringements
- Development of standards to support information law compliance
- Research and lobbying.