Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
CIPS is the premier global organisation serving the procurement and supply profession. In 2018, Naomi Korn Associates carried out an extensive review of their data protection documentation and interviewed key staff to help them become GDPR ready.
In addition to drafting new contracts and contractual clauses, GDPR-ready deliverables created by Naomi Korn Associates included:
- Privacy statement (including notices for links with external supplier/partner websites)
- Data Breach Policy
- Data Breach Template
- Data Handling Policy
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) policy
- Subject Access Request Policy and Procedure
- Information Security Policy
- Social Media policies
- Third Party/Data Processor Policy (for examples for use by Suppliers)
- Risk Management Policies and review of Risk Registers.