Naomi Korn Copyright Consultancy Ltd offers a comprehensive and tailor-made rights clearance service for collections of any size – from individual items to hundreds or ten thousands of items and any type content from text based, images, audio and footage.
Available services include:
- Advice about the types of permissions which may be required
- Development of licensing frameworks
- Advice on when exceptions to copyright might apply
- Drafting template letters and forms
- Rights research and tracing rights holders
- Reasonable searches in accordance with recommended criteria
- Checking privileged sources of information
- Seeking permissions for third-party rights
- Obtaining permissions for multiple uses
- Negotiating with rights holders
- Risk assessments where clearances have not been sought
- Establishing spreadsheets and databases to manage rights
- Organising mailmerges and mailshots
- Project management and support to existing rights clearance projects.
Clients have included:
- Houses of Westminister Art Collection
- Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA)
- Hull University
- Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust
Please contact Naomi at email@example.com to discuss any requirements you may have.